Bergamot, lavender, basil, lemon and lime, and ozonic notes, along with the beguiling scent of wild mountain fennel and rockrose.
"Cloudburst is inspired by the mountainside after a summer storm, when the rain clouds part and strong sunshine lances through, stirring up a heavy mist of fragrance. In this haze, notes from our herb garden mingle with fresh citrus from our lemon and lime trees, along with the signature fragrances of the wild mountainside."
La Montaña home fragrances conjure up memories and dreams of the Mediterranean, and of holidays in the sun. They’re guaranteed not only to smell wonderful, but also to look great on the mantlepiece – each one bears its own unique label in the style of a nostalgic 1930’s travel poster.
This range of gorgeous home fragrances are inspired by the founders’ new life in a Spanish mountain village. Born-and-bred Londoners, Cassandra and Jonathan actually met and fell in love in Spain and moved in 2011 to a remote Valencian village for an adventure. They are a passionate, family-owned business and for them, La Montaña is personal, real and nostalgic.
- 7.75 ounces with a minimum burn of 40 hours
- A blend of 100% natural waxes – sustainably sourced organic soy, rapeseed and beeswax.
- Sulphur-free, paraben-free
- Wicks are lead-free and made from natural fiber
- All candles are individually hand-poured by artisan candlemakers in the UK