The Copenhagen design was inspired by a pot made for the Danish royal castle at Fredensborg in 1860. The two-tier scallop pattern is elegant and distinctive.
Bergs Potters design their beautiful pots in Denmark and have them handmade in Tuscany using the finest, high-density Italian clay. The clay is fired at a very high temperature, which gives it a natural strength and durability and the saucers are given a special treatment to make them completely water-proof. High-quality clay retains moisture and your plants will love you for that! Taken care of, Bergs pots can be passed on from one generation to the next.
Use them indoors and outdoors.
Each pot comes with a matching saucer.
Due to their handmade nature, pots and saucers will vary slightly in color and texture.
- 12 cm / 4.7"
- 14 cm / 5.5"
- 16 cm / 6.3"
- 18 cm / 7.1"
- 21 cm / 8.3"
- 25 cm / 9.8"
- 30 cm / 11.8" (For store pick up only)
- 35 cm / 11.75" (For store pick up only)
Here are some tips on how to take care of your pots and plants:
- Soak the inside and outside of your pot prior to planting. It will change color, which means the pot can breath. This also means your plant will receive plenty of moisture from the pot, giving it the best chance to grow.
- Before planting, cover the hole on the bottom with a large shard of pottery or rocks to prevent clogging once filled with soil. It also gives the roots some room to breathe.
- Place a piece of non-woven fabric over the shard or rocks to prevent soil from running out when you water.
- Soak the roots of the plant in water before planting, ensuring that the plant starts of quenched as it adjusts to its new home.